Swimmers K-12 are invited to join us this summer for the 2016
Season of the Sterling Stripers Swim Team.
Some Swimming Benefits include:
• Full body workout with excellent conditioning for other sports.
• Builds muscle while also increasing flexibility.
• Generate interest for a low impact exercise that can be practiced throughout their lives.
• Shown to improve the lung capacity, which can help asthma and some allergies.
Want other reasons to join swim team?
• Meet and socialize with fellow Hall County & Sterling on the Lake residents at practices and meets (parents
as well as their kids can make new friends).
• Be as competitive as you want… Race your previous times or other swimmers to improve your own skills.
• Be a part of an individual sport that has a team support built in!
• Excellent coaches from C.W. Davis Middle School and Flowery Branch High School (aka our Hall County Champs!).
• Get the kids out of the house – away from technology and video games!
Join us for Monday – Thursday morning practices. Registration forms are linked above. Fees are $150 for the first child, with discounts for additional children registered from the same family. This fee includes ALL meet fees, team shirt, and swim cap. Sign up early to reserve your place on the team!
For more information, or questions, please send an email to SwimTeam@Sterling-Life.com.